Quality Assurance Technician
Innovative Office Products, LLC seeks a Quality Assurance Technician. This position participates in the inspection of materials, quality audits, problem investigation, and root cause analysis. The position, as part of the Quality team, will provide support, direction, and leadership to the manufacturing teams.
- Perform incoming inspections of parts and materials for conformance to drawings, documentation and material certifications.
- Assist with First Article inspections for conformance to drawings and documentation.
- Perform testing and execute inspection methods used to identify defects and problems within the process.
- Maintain inspection equipment, tools, fixtures and gauges to meet the specified requirements and/or calibration procedures.
- Communicate non-conformance issues to Quality Manager, Quality Team Leader and other Engineering groups.
- Perform in-process Inspection, final inspection, and internal audits as requested.
- Track and manage non-conforming material.
- Responsible for containment, problem investigation, and root cause analysis of any non-conformant material or product found during daily inspections.
- Maintain any Quality records and databases that are the result of non-conforming material, deviations, first articles, or equipment calibrations.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the QA receiving inspection process and procedures.
- Compile data and prepare QA reports and metrics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School education or equivalent.
- 3 years experience in quality inspection or auditing.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of quality management systems.
- Working understanding of assembly methods, fixtures, tooling, and fabrication methods.
- Knowledge of and ability to use measurement tools; Calipers, Micrometer, Coating thickness Gauges, etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Coordinate-Measuring Machines.
- Ability to recognize geometric dimensioning and tolerance symbols, and inspect parts against them.
- Proficient in reading technical drawings.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principals preferred.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle/organize multiple complex technical projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter, organized, highly adaptive and flexible, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong team player with the ability to interact and communicate with people at all levels of the business.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Ability to create formulas and manipulate data in Excel and other databases.
Innovative Office Products is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our accounting team. The position will interface a number of different departments throughout the company as well as outside contacts. The position is responsible for a variety of accounting tasks supporting the accounting/ finance team, many focused on customer-related transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Invoices – Responsible for management of the preparation of invoices for prior day’s shipments as well as for preparing credits on an “as-needed" basis.
- Reconcile Cash Balance – On a daily basis, electronically review activity in bank and loan accounts and reconcile to company records. Prepare and post adjusting journal entries as necessary.
- Assist with the month-end close process and the preparation of financial statements
- Prepare Monthly Sales Tax Return and Use Tax on Sales.
- Process RMA’s (Returned Material Authorizations).
- Prepare routine financial reports and ad-hoc reports for operational review and decision making
- Provide budget vs. actual explanations as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient in MS Office, including, MS Word, MS Outlook, and Advanced MS Excel
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills in fast paced environments
- Syteline ERP system knowledge a plus
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business is required
- 2-4 Years relevant accounting experience
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections