- Winston Sit/Stand Workstation Now Shipping to Customers
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Ergonomic Mounting Solutions at NeoCon 2015
- New Winston Sit/Stand Workstation for Apple iMac Users
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Multi-Monitor Mounts at NAB 2015
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting POS Mounts at GlobalShop 2015
7500-Wing Dual-Monitor Mount at NeoCon 2008
Posted on June 9, 2008 by Innovative Office Products, LLC
Innovative Office Products, Inc. (www.lcdarms.com), a pioneer in designing and manufacturing ergonomic mounting solutions for LCD monitors, laptops, and keyboards, will introduce the 7500-Wing, a mounting arm that floats two flat panel monitors above a desk, at the NeoCon World’s Trade Fair 2008, June 9-11 in Chicago.
Along with the 7500-Wing, Innovative will exhibit the Cricket™ Laptop Stand, EVO™ LCD Arm, and EVO™ Laptop Arm at Booth 7-4037 in The Merchandise Mart.
“We’re proud to exhibit a wide array of mounting solutions that meet the varied needs of offices today,” said Bud Oddsen, president of Innovative Office Products. “From single and dual displays to laptop and tablet PCs, we have solutions that provide ergonomic benefit, superior functionality and style.”
The 7500-Wing (www.lcdarms.com/products/LCD_Radial_Arms/7500-Wing.html) floats two monitors above a desktop, allowing users to quickly and easily adjust monitor height and position. Monitors are fixed in a side-by-side configuration, allowing movement of both simultaneously. The 7500-Wing incorporates cable management, so cables can be threaded through the arm, keeping work spaces clean and organized. It features:
- Flexmountä with six mounting options
- Compatibility with all VESA standard monitors
- 18 inches of vertical range
- 28 inches of horizontal range
- 360-degree rotation at three joints
Joining the 7500-Wing dual monitor mount is Cricket™ Laptop Stand, the first laptop stand that’s both portable and fully adjustable. Cricket™ safely accommodates any screen size and preferred screen height. Cricket™ is extremely portable to go anywhere with a laptop. Unique features of the Cricket™ Laptop Stand include:
- Adjustable height – simply press button to adjust height of screen.
- Air circulates beneath and around computer, keeping it cool.
- Easily fits in a pocket or computer bag.
- Elevates screen to comfortable viewing height, enabling use of full-size keyboard for more efficient, ergonomic computing.
- Raises screen at angle for greater readability and more comfortable writing angle.
Also on display will be Innovative’s award-winning EVOä series (www.lcdarms.com/evo.php), inlcuding the EVOä LCD Mounting Arm and EVOä Laptop Arm.
The EVO™ LCD Mounting Arm rotates 360 degrees at three pivot points, extends 17.5 inches and has a vertical range of 10.5 inches. Arm strength is user-adjustable, allowing the user to float monitors from 6 to 13 pounds. The EVOä LCD Mounting Arm accommodates all VESA-compliant monitors.
The EVO™ Laptop Arm suspends a laptop above the desk where it can be repositioned for comfortable viewing, extending 18 inches with a vertical adjustment of 10 inches and accommodating up to 11.6 pounds. When combine with a wireless keyboard and mouse, it creates an ergonomic docking station. The EVO™ Laptop arm features adjustable clasps to allow free access to jacks and ports.
Both EVO™ models feature a clever quick-install mechanism, which allows monitors or laptops to securely snap into position and be quickly released by pressing a tab—a time-saving feature that is valuable for environments where it is critical to minimize workstation downtime. Other EVO™ features include:
- A design that allows EVO™ to fold back upon itself, enabling the user to push the monitor back flush with the wall. This creates a multi-functional workspace, where the monitor can be moved out of the way when not needed.
- A desk clamp mount with integrated handle to aid quick setup. The mount may be reconfigured for through desk bolting, providing greater installation flexibility.
- Integrated cable management, clipping cables beneath the arm in order to reduce workspace clutter.
About Innovative Office Products, Inc.
Innovative Office Products, Inc. is an Easton, Pa., manufacturer that designs and builds an industry-leading product line of mounting solutions for computer monitors and keyboards. Founded in 1986, the company produces innovative products and custom-designed solutions that serve the needs of such prominent customers as the New York Stock Exchange, IBM, Lockheed Martin and NASA. Among many design awards received by the company is the 2006 red dot design award, and a silver medal by Business Week magazine’s Best Product Designs Of The Year for 2002.
Demonstration arms, photos and interviews available.