- Winston Sit/Stand Workstation Now Shipping to Customers
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Ergonomic Mounting Solutions at NeoCon 2015
- New Winston Sit/Stand Workstation for Apple iMac Users
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Multi-Monitor Mounts at NAB 2015
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting POS Mounts at GlobalShop 2015
Innovative Introduces iLift for New iMac and Apple Cinema Display
Posted on March 14, 2005 by Innovative Office Products, LLC
Innovative Office Products, Inc. ( www.lcdarms.com), a designer and manufacturer of ergonomic mounting solutions for LCD monitors and keyboards, will introduce the new iLift on April 15, 2005, providing a flexible mounting solution for the new iMac G5 and Apple Cinema Display monitors.
The iLift arm suspends the iMac and Cinema Display above the desk surface and provides users with greater flexibility and ergonomic benefits. It rotates 360 degrees at three swivel joints, allowing the user to quickly reposition the monitor with one hand.
“By allowing the user to adjust the monitor’s position and height at will, the iLift enables users to quickly adapt their work areas to individual needs, thereby increasing comfort and productivity,” said Bud Oddsen, president of Innovative Office Products. “These ergonomic benefits are important, since Apple products are commonly used in creative applications that require long computing sessions.”
The iLift is designed with a new white finish that complements the modern Apple style. It also features:
- Integrated cable management that keeps cords out of the way
- Extension up to 27 inches and fold back to just 3 inches for workplace flexibility
- 200 degrees of monitor tilt
The iLift can be found at about 130 Apple resellers across the country. It is compatible with the 20- and 23-inch Apple Cinema Display models and 17- and 20-inch iMac G5. It requires purchase of an Apple VESA mount adapter kit, available from Apple dealers.
About Innovative Office Products, Inc.
Innovative Office Products, Inc. is an Easton, Pa. manufacturer that designs and builds an industry-leading product line of mounting solutions for computer monitors and keyboards. Founded in 1986, the company produces innovative products and custom-designed solutions that serve the needs of such prominent customers as the New York Stock Exchange, IBM, Lockheed Martin and NASA. Among many design awards received by the company is a silver medal by Business Week magazine’s Best Product Designs Of The Year for 2002.