- Winston Sit/Stand Workstation Now Shipping to Customers
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Ergonomic Mounting Solutions at NeoCon 2015
- New Winston Sit/Stand Workstation for Apple iMac Users
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Multi-Monitor Mounts at NAB 2015
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting POS Mounts at GlobalShop 2015
7500-Wing Dual-Monitor Mount at 2008 FOSE Conference
Posted on April 14, 2008 by Innovative Office Products, LLC
Innovative Office Products, Inc, a pioneer in designing and manufacturing ergonomic mounting solutions for LCD monitors and keyboards, will introduce the 7500-Wing, a mounting arm that floats two flat panel monitors above a desk, at the 2008 FOSE Exposition and Conference, April 1-3, 2008, in Washington, D.C.
Along with the 7500-Wing, Innovative will exhibit the single-monitor 7500 deluxe flat panel radial arm, and the new EVO™ series of LCD and Laptop/Tablet Arms at Booth 2721 in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
The 7500-Wing floats two monitors above a desktop, allowing users to quickly and easily adjust monitor height and position. Monitors are fixed in a side-by-side configuration, allowing movement of both simultaneously. The 7500-Wing incorporates cable management, so cables can be threaded through the arm, keeping work space clean and organized. It features:
- Flexmountä with six mounting options
- Compatibility with all VESA standard monitors
- 18 inches of vertical range
- 28 inches of horizontal range
- 360-degree rotation at three joints
“We’re proud to exhibit a wide array of mounting solutions that meet the varied needs of government users,” said Bud Oddsen, president of Innovative Office Products. “From single and dual displays to laptop and tablet PCs, we have solutions that provide ergonomic benefit, superior functionality and style.”
Joining the 7500-Wing dual monitor mount and 7500 single monitor mount are Innovative’s award-winning EVO series.
The EVO™ LCD Mounting Arm rotates 360 degrees at three pivot points, extends 17.5 inches and has a vertical range of 10.5 inches. Arm strength is user-adjustable, allowing the user to float monitors from 6 to 13 pounds. EVO™ accommodates VESA-compliant monitors with a clever quick-install mechanism, which allows monitors to securely snap into position. Monitors also may be quickly released by pressing a tab—a time-saving feature that is valuable for environments where it is critical to minimize workstation downtime. Other unique EVO™ features include:
- A design that allows EVO™ to fold back upon itself, enabling the user to push the monitor back flush with the wall. This creates a multi-functional workspace, where the monitor can be moved out of the way when not needed.
- A desk clamp mount with integrated handle to aid quick setup. The mount may be reconfigured for through desk bolting, providing greater installation flexibility.
- Integrated cable management, clipping cables beneath the arm in order to reduce workspace clutter.
The EVO™ Tablet Arm is a product line extension of the EVO™ LCD mounting arm. The EVO™ Tablet Arm is a floating docking station for tablet PCs and notebooks, allowing the user to create an ergonomic computing station at his or her primary desk, without having to sacrifice the mobility of the computer. A gas spring arm “floats” the computer above the desk for comfortable viewing, with quick attach and release for work on the go. A full-size keyboard and mouse can be used to recapture the comfort of a desktop PC.
Unique features of the EVO™ Tablet Arm include:
- User-friendly design that securely grips both tablet PCs and notebooks without the use of Velcro or sticky tape.
- Adjustable clasps that allow free access to jacks, CD drives and ports.
- When used with tablet PCs, it enables one-hand use of the tablet.
- Rotates to allow the tablet to be used in portrait or landscape position.
- Adjustable strength allows the user to "dial in" the weight of his or her portable for optimal balancing.
- Folds flat, freeing desk space when not in use.