- Winston Sit/Stand Workstation Now Shipping to Customers
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Ergonomic Mounting Solutions at NeoCon 2015
- New Winston Sit/Stand Workstation for Apple iMac Users
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Multi-Monitor Mounts at NAB 2015
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting POS Mounts at GlobalShop 2015
Innovative Announces FIRA Certifications
Posted on July 11, 2011 by Innovative Office Products, LLC
Innovative Office Products, Inc. (www.lcdarms.com), the award-winning designer and manufacturer of ergonomic mounting solutions for LCD monitors, laptops, and keyboards, is pleased to announce that the new EVO® LCD Arm has received numerous quality certifications from UK-based independent testing agency FIRA (Furniture Industry Research Association) International.
The EVO® LCD Arm is Innovative’s newest mounting solution, and has been released to acclaim in both the European and American furniture markets. EVO® is an extremely sleek yet remarkably flexible mount for LCD monitors.
FIRA International has provided independent testing services to the furniture industry for over 60 years. Its world-renowned test laboratories undertake a wide range of tests, and have pioneered many of the test methods which form the basis of furniture standards today.
“We designed EVO® with both value and quality in mind,” said Bud Oddsen, president of Innovative Office Products. “While we rigorously test new products internally, we felt it important to submit EVO® for independent third-party validation. FIRA has confirmed our belief that EVO® is a superb product.”
FIRA has confirmed that EVO® meets the following certifications:
· FIRA standard BS EN ISO 9241, 1999 – Ergonomic requirements for office work with visual display terminals; Part 5: Workstation layout and postural requirements.
· FIRA standard PP045: 2003 – Severe Use
Upon completion of testing, FIRA also announced that EVO® qualifies for its Ergonomic Excellence Award.