- Winston Sit/Stand Workstation Now Shipping to Customers
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Ergonomic Mounting Solutions at NeoCon 2015
- New Winston Sit/Stand Workstation for Apple iMac Users
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Multi-Monitor Mounts at NAB 2015
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting POS Mounts at GlobalShop 2015
EVO® Gets Flexible At NeoCon
Posted on June 12, 2006 by Innovative Office Products, LLC
Innovative also will unveil three new EVO® product line extensions designed to meet the desktop needs of any commercial office space.
EVO® is the first new LCD arm redesign in five years for Innovative, a pioneer in mounting solutions for computer monitors. EVO® is designed for design-conscious commercial and home office furniture computer users who understand that computing can be done both in comfort and in style.
"EVO® separates itself from the competition with an elegant yet functional design that delivers a distinguishing finish to any desktop” said Bud Oddsen, president of Innovative Office Products.
The arm levitates a flat panel monitor above the work surface, enabling fingertip adjustment of monitor height and position. All movement is entirely intuitive—there are no buttons or levers. EVO® rotates 360 degrees at three pivot points, extends 17.5 inches and has a vertical range of 10.5 inches. Arm strength is user-adjustable, allowing the user to float monitors from 6 to 13 pounds.
EVO® accommodates VESA-compliant monitors with a clever quick-install mechanism, which allows monitors to securely snap into position. Monitors also may be quickly released by pressing a tab—a time-saving feature that is valuable for environments where it is critical to minimize workstation downtime.
EVO® folds back upon itself, enabling the user to push the monitor back flush with the wall when not needed. It also includes clipping cables beneath the arm in order to reduce workspace clutter.
New Product Line Extensions
To make EVO® more flexible for any desktop, wall or slatwall office setting, Innovative will introduce three new EVO® products and mounting options at NeoCon:
- Model 5500: this EVO® has no forearm, making it ideal for compact workspaces and slatwall/slatrail mounting.
- Model 5505: this EVO® has a five-inch straight forearm, making it ideal for slatwall/slatrail mounting.
- Model 5507: this EVO® has a seven-inch straight forearm that is also ideal for slatwall/slatrail mounting, but has a longer reach for deeper desks.
- Three new mounting options include slatwall, standard wall and slatrail mounts. These new options compliment the standard desk clamp mount, which has an integrated handle to aid quick setup.
"Every desk and office has its own unique needs. so we're offering new options that adapt to many different needs," Oddsen said. "All three arm models offer consistent EVO® styling and function with our distinctive satin chrome finish, effortless monitor adjustment and the quick release/install bracket."
red dot Winner
EVO® was honored earlier this year with the red dot product design award, one of the most sought-after design awards worldwide. A jury of prominent European design specialists awards the red dot quality label annually for superior design quality and innovative design. Receiving an award in an internationally renowned design competition such as the “red dot award” is an important indicator whether a product has the potential to be successful on an international scale.
About Innovative Office Products, Inc.
Innovative Office Products, Inc. is an Easton, Pa., manufacturer that designs and builds an industry-leading product line of mounting solutions for computer monitors and keyboards. Founded in 1986, the company produces innovative products and custom-designed solutions that serve the needs of such prominent customers as the New York Stock Exchange, IBM, Lockheed Martin and NASA. Among many design awards received by the company is the 2006 red dot design award, and a silver medal by Business Week magazine’s Best Product Designs Of The Year for 2002.
Demonstration arms, photos and media interviews are available. Contact: Gary Kimball –
610-559-7585 – email@example.com