- Winston Sit/Stand Workstation Now Shipping to Customers
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Ergonomic Mounting Solutions at NeoCon 2015
- New Winston Sit/Stand Workstation for Apple iMac Users
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Multi-Monitor Mounts at NAB 2015
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting POS Mounts at GlobalShop 2015
Innovative Announces U.S. Relaunch of EVO® LCD Arm
Posted on June 13, 2011 by Innovative Office Products, LLC
Innovative Office Products, Inc. (www.lcdarms.com), a pioneer in designing and manufacturing ergonomic mounting solutions for LCD monitors, laptops, and keyboards, will introduce a wholly redesigned version of the popular EVO® LCD Arm at the Neocon World Trade Fair in Chicago, Illinois.
EVO® is a dynamic monitor mount which enables intuitive and effortless adjustment of monitor height and position. Already well-recognized in the U.S. and European markets for its high design and clever engineering, EVO® now features both a striking new look and Better Balance™ technology, an entirely new counterbalance technology invented by Innovative.
“Since its launch in 2006, EVO® has been recognized worldwide as the premier monitor mounting solution,” said Bud Oddsen, president of Innovative Office Products. “Now we are pleased to raise the bar even higher with the introduction of Better Balance™ technology, which provides unprecedented freedom of motion at a radical new price point.”
EVO® has been redesigned and reengineered from the inside out. Features include:
* One SKU supports monitors from 6 – 20 lbs
* Arm extends up to 18.6 in. and offers a vertical adjustment range of 10.4 in.
* Integrated cable management keeps the desk organized
* Thoughtful features reduce installation time and save installation crews money:
o Quick-install VESA adapter
o Desk mount with integrated handle
* Environmentally-friendly manufacturing methods, and extensive use of recycled and recyclable components. EVO® is 97% recyclable, with 37% recycled content.
EVO® is the first Innovative product to utilize Better Balance™ technology to counterbalance the monitor. This is a spring mechanism that provides constant force across the arm’s range of motion. Unlike simple spring mechanisms, EVO® does not rely upon friction to support the arm, thereby providing both smoother, more dependable motion and a longer product lifespan.