- Winston Sit/Stand Workstation Now Shipping to Customers
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Ergonomic Mounting Solutions at NeoCon 2015
- New Winston Sit/Stand Workstation for Apple iMac Users
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Multi-Monitor Mounts at NAB 2015
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting POS Mounts at GlobalShop 2015
Portable Laptop Props at CES 2008
Posted on January 7, 2008 by Innovative Office Products, LLC
Innovative Office Products, Inc. (www.lcdarms.com), will display its new portable laptop stand — Cricket™ — at the 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Jan. 7-10, 2008, Booth IP221, in “Innovations Plus” at the Sands Expo Center.
The first laptop stand that is both portable and fully adjustable, Cricket™ elevates the screen for cool computing and comfortable viewing, allowing users to adjust screen height as desired, and also allowing air to circulate and heat to dissipate. The stand is adjustable to safely accommodate all screen sizes. Cricket™ is extremely portable—it folds up to fit in a pocket or computer bag, making it an ideal computer accessory to take along anywhere a laptop travels. And it’s offered in innovative sustainable and reusable packaging, avoiding unnecessary consumer waste.
“Mobile knowledge workers spend long hours hunched over laptops in hotel rooms, airports and conference centers,” said Bud Oddsen, president of Innovative Office Products. “Now there is a way to carry the comfort of a full-size PC when you’re on the road.”
Cricket™ retails for $39.95 and features:
· Adjustable height – simply press button to adjust height of screen.
· Enhances airflow – air circulates beneath and around computer, keeping it cool.
· Extremely portable – easily fits in a pocket or computer bag.
· Ergonomic computing – elevates screen to comfortable viewing height, enabling use of full-size keyboard for more efficient computing.
· For tablet PCs – raises screen at angle for greater readability and more comfortable writing.
Cricket is expected to market in Spring 2008. Evaluation units will be available in February.
To access photos: visit http://www.LCDarms.com/cespress.