- Winston Sit/Stand Workstation Now Shipping to Customers
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Ergonomic Mounting Solutions at NeoCon 2015
- New Winston Sit/Stand Workstation for Apple iMac Users
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Multi-Monitor Mounts at NAB 2015
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting POS Mounts at GlobalShop 2015
Cable King™ Cleans Up Workplace Wires and Cables
Posted on July 6, 2005 by Innovative Office Products, LLC
Innovative Office Products, Inc. (www.lcdarms), a designer and manufacturer of ergonomic mounting solutions for LCD monitors and keyboards, has introduced a new cable management tool called the Cable King™. The new product neatly bundles wires of all sizes and can be affixed to a desk or the wall.
Cable King eliminates desktop and floor clutter, creating a tidier and more organized workstation and improving workplace safety," said Bud Oddsen, president of Innovative Office Products. "It offers organizational and space-saving benefits to any home, office or industry setting with special benefits for healthcare and technology industries."
Key benefits of the Cable King™ include:
- Elimination of cable clutter
- Prevention of accidents and trip hazards
- Easy access to cables
- A clean and organized work station
- Protection of wires and connections
- Floor space savings
The Cable King™ is constructed from molded high-impact resin and comes in black. It measures 14”L x 8”W x 2”H, weighs 1.12 lbs. and can hold 12-18 wires. Mounting materials are includedandno assembly is required.
It is available for purchase through Innovative’s website, www.lcdarms.com, for $29.95.
About Innovative Office Products, Inc.
Innovative Office Products, Inc. is a U.S. manufacturer that designs and builds an industry-leading product line of mounting solutions for computer monitors and keyboards. Founded in an Easton, Pa., in 1986, the company produces innovative products and custom-designed solutions that serve the needs of such prominent customers as the New York Stock Exchange, IBM, Lockheed Martin and NASA. Among many design awards received by the company is a silver medal by Business Week Magazine’s Best Product Designs Of The Year for 2002.