- Press & Media
- Flat Screen Arms Offer Flexibility, Comfort and Space Saving In Radio Studios
- Winston Sit/Stand Workstation Now Shipping to Customers
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Ergonomic Mounting Solutions at NeoCon 2015
- New Winston Sit/Stand Workstation for Apple iMac Users
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Multi-Monitor Mounts at NAB 2015
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting POS Mounts at GlobalShop 2015
Flat Screen Arms Offer Flexibility, Comfort and Space Saving In Radio Studios
Posted on October 21, 2004 by Innovative Office Products, LLC
Innovative Office Products, Inc. ( www.lcdarms.com), a designer and manufacturer of ergonomic mounting solutions for LCD monitors and keyboards, has introduced a series of flat screen mounting arms designed to provide on-air talent and studio staff at radio stations with space savings, greater flexibility and ergonomic benefits.
The series of arms -- the 7500, 9120 and ArcView -- offer radio studios mounting solutions for one, two, three or four flat screen monitors. Monitors are lifted off of desks and can be adjusted easily in any direction with just one hand. This flexibility overcomes the limited viewing angles of static flat screens, making any viewing angle possible and allow professionals easy viewing while performing other tasks.
“Our series of arms are an excellent solution for the limited space and long hours for professionals in radio studios," said Bud Oddsen, president of Innovative Office Products. "These flexible mounting systems are designed to help studio on-air and studio staff position monitors exactly where they want them, so viewing is less stressful and more ergonomically sound."
The arms include:
- Model 7500 arm, which supports one monitor up to 42 pounds, tilts more than 200 degrees, offers nearly 16 inches of vertical movement, extends 27 inches and folds up into 3 inches of space. Cables are integrated inside the arm.
- Model 9120 Dual Side-by-Side pole mount gives users up to 14" of extension on the standard arm, with a tilt mechanism that allows over 200 degrees of tilt - upward, downward as well as portrait to landscape viewing modes. It provides 200 degrees of rotation at two pivot points.
- ArcView Flat Panel Mounting System features an arched pole for two, three or four flat panel monitors, ranging from 2 feet to 6 feet long. The system is specifically designed for users needing a bank of monitors that can be arranged easily in cockpit fashion. The system reduces clutter, and comes in silver or black.
About Innovative Office Products, Inc.
Innovative Office Products, Inc. is a U.S. manufacturer that designs and builds an industry-leading product line of mounting solutions for computer monitors and keyboards. Founded in an Easton, Pa., in 1986, the company produces innovative products and custom-designed solutions that serve the needs of such prominent customers as the New York Stock Exchange, IBM, Lockheed Martin and NASA. Among many design awards received by the company is a silver medal by Business Week magazine’s Best Product Designs Of The Year for 2002.
Evaluation arms are available for review; High-resolution photos are also available. Contact Gary Kimball at 610-559-7585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.