- Winston Sit/Stand Workstation Now Shipping to Customers
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Ergonomic Mounting Solutions at NeoCon 2015
- New Winston Sit/Stand Workstation for Apple iMac Users
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting Multi-Monitor Mounts at NAB 2015
- Innovative Office Products Exhibiting POS Mounts at GlobalShop 2015
Innovative Arm Gives Flat Screen Monitors a Lift
Posted on February 24, 2003 by Innovative Office Products, LLC
Easton, Pa. – February 24, 2003 – Innovative Office Products, Inc. ( www.lcdarms.com), a designer and manufacturer of ergonomic mounting solutions for LCD monitors and keyboards, has designed the Flat Panel Radial Arm Model 7500 to lift flat screen monitors off the desk and provide computer users with greater flexibility and ergonomic benefits.
The 7500 arm suspends monitors above the desk surface and rotates 360 degrees at three swivel joints, allowing the user to quickly reposition the monitor with one hand.
“By allowing the user to adjust the monitor’s position and height at will, the 7500 enables users to quickly adapt their work areas to individual needs, thereby increasing comfort and productivity,” said Bud Oddsen, president of Innovative Office Products.
For Apple Cinema Display and Studio Display users, the 7500 arm has been customized as the CinemaLift and StudioLift arms, with a custom finish and special installation components.
Additional features of the 7500 arm are:
- A monitor tilt of more than 200 degrees.
- A 27-inch extension; folds into 3 inches.
- 18 inches of vertical movement.
- Cables routed within the arm.
- Support for monitors weighing 2.5 to 42 pounds.
- Includes the Flex Mount, which can be configured to mount the arm in 6 different ways, including desk and wall mounts; ideal for special mounting scenarios such as thick desk edges, desk edges with longer trim and surfaces with a small lip.
- Finished in durable Powder Coated Vista Black; alternative colors available.
- Suggested retail price of $325.
About Innovative Office Products, Inc.
Innovative Office Products, Inc. is an Easton, Pa. manufacturer that designs and builds an industry-leading product line of mounting solutions for computer monitors and keyboards. Founded in 1986, the company produces innovative products and custom-designed solutions that serve the needs of such prominent customers as the New York Stock Exchange, IBM, Lockheed Martin and NASA. Among many design awards received by the company is a silver medal by Business Week magazine’s Best Product Designs Of The Year for 2002.